- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are engaged! The couple, who rekindled their romance last year, are reportedly set to tie the knot. Lopez shared the news on her Instagram account, posting a video of herself admiring a green diamond ring.
- Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian are still going strong. The couple have been spotted out and about together several times in recent weeks, and they seem to be very happy together. Davidson has even met Kardashian’s four children.
- Kanye West is dating actress Julia Fox. The rapper and the actress were first seen together in Miami last month, and they have since been spotted out and about in New York City. West has even gushed about Fox on social media, calling her his “muse.”
- Britney Spears is pregnant with her third child! The singer announced the news on her Instagram account, saying that she is “over the moon” to be expecting. Spears is already a mother to two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, who she shares with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
- Cardi B and Offset are expecting their second child! The couple announced the news on social media, saying that they are “so excited” to be expanding their family. Cardi B and Offset already have a daughter, Kulture Kiari, who was born in 2018.
That’s just a small sampling of the latest celebrity gossip. For more, be sure to follow your favorite stars on social media and keep an eye on the tabloids.
In addition to the above, here are some other celebrity news stories that have been making headlines lately:
- Will Smith has resigned from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences after slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars. Smith issued a statement saying that he “accepts and respects” the Academy’s decision.
- Johnny Depp has won his defamation lawsuit against Amber Heard. The jury awarded Depp $15 million in damages, finding that Heard had defamed him in a 2018 op-ed in which she wrote about her experience of domestic violence.
- Michelle Obama has announced a new book deal. The former first lady’s memoir, “The Light We Carry,” is set to be published in November 2022.
- Oprah Winfrey is launching a new book club. The book club, which will be called “Oprah’s Book Club 2.0,” will feature a mix of fiction and nonfiction titles.
These are just a few of the many celebrity news stories that have been making headlines lately. For more, be sure to follow your favorite stars on social media and keep an eye on the news.